The Conference on the Theory of Quantum Computation,
Communication and Cryptography, will be held in Paris on 14-16 June 2017.
This is the twelfth in a series of conferences that aims to bring together the leading researchers in the areas of quantum computation, quantum communication and quantum cryptography. TQC covers all theoretical aspects of quantum information and submissions on these topics are solicited.
Areas of interest include, but are not restricted to:
- quantum algorithms
- models of quantum computation
- quantum complexity theory
- simulation of quantum systems
- quantum cryptography
- quantum communication
- quantum information theory
- quantum estimation and measurement
- intersection of quantum information and condensed-matter theory
- quantum coding theory
- fault-tolerant quantum computing
- entanglement theory
- Paper/Talk/Early-Poster submission deadline: March 10, 2017
- Decision notification: April 14, 2017
- Final manuscript deadline: April 28, 2017
- Late-Poster submission deadline: May 8, 2017
- Conference: June 14-16, 2017
- Early bird registration deadline: June 5, 2017
- Regular conference dinner fee: 50 Euros
- Discounted student conference dinner fee: 25 Euro
- Regular fee: 210 Euros (260 Euros after June 5)
- Discounted student fee: 125 Euros (175 Euros after June 5)
- Conference(talk + proceedings): Submissions to this track must be original papers that have not previously appeared in published form. Accepted papers will be presented orally at the conference and will appear in the conference proceedings. The proceedings will be published by the OpenAccess LIPIcs (Leibniz International Proceedings in Informatics).
- Workshop(talk only): We solicit submissions for talk-only papers; accepted submissions will be presented orally at the conference but will not appear in the proceedings. This track allows authors to publish their work elsewhere and accepts already published material.
- TQC 2016: Berlin, Germany | Proceedings
- TQC 2015: Brussels, Belgium | Proceedings
- TQC 2014: National University of Singapore | Proceedings
- TQC 2013: University of Guelph, Canada | Proceedings
- TQC 2012: The University of Tokyo, Japan | Proceedings
- TQC 2011: Universidad Complutense de Madrid, Spain | Proceedings
- TQC 2010: University of Leeds, United Kingdom | Proceedings
- TQC 2009: Institute for Quantum Computing, University of Waterloo, Canada | Proceedings
- TQC 2008: University of Tokyo, Japan | Proceedings
- TQC 2007: Nara Institute of Science and Technology, Nara, Japan
- TQC 2006: NTT R&D Center, Atsugi, Kanagawa, Japan
Conference dinnerThere will be an optional conference banquet on a boat along the Seine with the additional fees.
Please follow this link to register.
Early bird registration finishes 5th June, after which the fees are higher as indicated above. For cancellations before June 5th, 2017 we will refund the registration fee up to a 50 Euros cancellation charge. On or after June 5th, 2017 refunds will no longer be possible.
There is a limited amount of support for students, young researchers and those in need of child care. Please contact if you would like to request support stating your situation and reasons.
Satellite workshopThere will be a satellite workshop on Trustworthy Quantum Information (TYQI 2017) 19th - 21st June. Click here for information.
Two tracks: Conference(talk + proceedings) and Workshop(talk only). As the goal of TQC is to bring together researchers on all aspects of quantum information, submissions are solicited for two tracks: